Cocoa Crazy Chai Banana Bread
Yield: 1 loaf (1 bundt)
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon Tijerina Vanilla Masala Chai Blend
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup sugar
½ cup melted butter
1 large egg
1 egg yolk
¼ cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 ripe bananas
1 cup chocolate chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf or Bundt pan and dust with cocoa powder.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, Vanilla Masala Chai and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine sugar, butter, egg, egg yolk, sour cream, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add bananas and mix until smooth. About 2 minutes.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chunks.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Let cool about 10 minutes prior to cutting and serving.