Beets and Brie
Yield: 4 Servings
4 fresh beets, washed, trimmed, skin left om
8 oz Brie, (I used double cream brie from Trader Joe’s)
1 tablespoon oil
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wrap each beet separately in tinfoil.
3. Place beets on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Roast beets for 30-35 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
5. Remove from oven, turn off oven, let beets cook before unwrapping.
6. Once beets are cooled enough to handle, use a paper towel to remove the skin, it should slide right off.
7. Dice beets into bite sized pieces. In a small bowl, add chunks of brie and beets and salt to taste.