Yield: 10 Servings
1 bag pretzel twists
1/2 stick butter (melted)
1/8 cup Maroon
1/8 cup Gold
2 teaspoons salt
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together in a small bowl or mason jar with a tight sealing lid, the butter, Maroon & Gold and salt.
- Use a whisk in the bowl to stir or shake in the jar with the lid fully sealed until combined.
- In a plastic bag or two with zip seal, add the pretzels and pour over the mixture and seal the bag. Shake the bag until all is combined and pretzels are covered with the mixture.
- Spread out on 2 prepared baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and using a spatula stir to coat.
- Bake another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir to coat.
- Remove from the oven and let air dry up to 2 hours.
- Store in an airtight bag or container with lid for up to 2 weeks.